Information for New Families
SCHOOL SUPPLIES for 2020-2021 (All grades)
Supplies for this year may be different from years past, in that students will not be using communal or shared supplies.
Preschool Division Supplies - K2, K3, K4 - updated July 27, 2020
New Family Resources (All grades)
We are excited to welcome you to the Faith Warrior community! Check out the resources below for information that will help make the transition to BCS a smooth one for your family.
Virtual New Family Orientation (All grades)
The first half of the Zoom Orientation we did this summer covers important items like how to use the Family Portal, how to order lunches, where to check your child's grades, etc.
FACTS FAmily portal Instructions (All grades)
- Use this link and Click Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter your email address. You will be emailed a link to create a username and password.
- Once you've created an account, you can login into FACTS Family Portal with your username and password.
- The Web Forms information is pre-populated with information your family has already provided to the school. If any information is incorrect or missing, please update as soon as possible.
- During the school year, Web Forms is where you update any changes in your information.
- Volunteer hours can be viewed under the Family Information > Service Hours.
Microsoft Teams Help (K5 - 12th Grade)
Kindergarten through 12 grade students use Microsoft Teams as their Learning Management System. These helpful videos created by Microsoft will help students and parents/guardians learn the Teams basics.
Points of Contact
If you have a question or concern, we encourage you to contact your child's teacher to discuss the issue. Teacher emails can be found on this page.
Other questions or concerns can be brought to the following individuals:
Lower Division Coordinator
Middle Division Coordinator
Upper Division Coordinator
List of telephone extensions:
Head of School
Dean of Administration
Athletic Director & Dean of Students
Director of Admissions & Registrar
Director of Development
To Report an Absence