1st Grade Math:
New and Current Students - Practice identifying numbers (number and number words) up to 120, practice addition and subtraction to 20. Suggestions for practice: ABCya.com, Flash Cards, Games (Suggestions Here)
Current Students Only - 30 to 45 minutes of Math lessons in i-Ready per week (available until mid-July)
Middle Division Summer Reading
Middle Division Summer Math
6th Grade: Practice multiplication facts and complete module 3 in the Reveal Math, Course 1, Volume 1 Book
7th Grade: Practice multiplication facts and complete module 1 the Reveal Math, Course 2, Volume 1 Book
2023-2024 Academic calendar
New Family Resources
- Virtual New Family Orientation - Join us via Zoom on Thursday, August 3rd, from 5:30 - 6:30 pm for a New Family Orientation designed to help your family easily transition into BCS.
- Open Campus for All Families - Open Campus is a come-and-go event on Tuesday, August 8th, where all families visit classrooms, learn about Athletics and Performing Arts activities, drop off supplies, etc. Join us any time between 4:00 and 7:00 pm.
We are excited you are joining the Faith Warrior community! Review the resources below for information that will help make the transition to BCS a smooth one for your family.
- School Calendar - Make sure to subscribe so you'll always be up-to-date!
- Learn about our Parent Group, the PTFW (Parents, Teachers, Faith Warriors). Make sure to complete the volunteer interest form so we know how you'd like to be involved!
- Before and After School for K2 through 8th Grade students
- Lunch Options (All Grades)
- School Uniforms (All Grades)
- Student/Parent Handbooks (All Grades)
Kindergarten through 12th grade students use Microsoft Teams as their Learning Management System. These helpful videos created by Microsoft will help students and parents/guardians learn the Teams basics.
The FACTS Family Portal is a private and secure portal used by Bayshore Christian School that allows parents/guardians to access required school information and other documents, view your child's grades and academic progress, make tuition and other payments, re-enroll, view and edit family information, search the parent and staff directories, and review volunteer hours.
How to Create an Account (one time process)
- Use this link and Click "Create New Family Portal Account."
- Enter your email address. You will be emailed a link to create a username and password.
- Once you've created an account, you can login into FACTS Family Portal with your username and password.
- The Web Forms information is pre-populated with information your family has already provided to the school. If any information is incorrect or missing, please update as soon as possible.
- During the school year, Web Forms is where you update any changes in your information.
- Volunteer hours can be viewed under the Family Information > Service Hours.
- If you are having trouble obtaining your FACTS Family Portal login, please contact Sarah Lockhart.
Points of Contact
If you have a question or concern related to a classroom matter, we encourage you to contact your child's teacher to discuss the issue. Teacher email addresses can be found on this page.
Other questions or concerns can be brought to the following individuals:
Lower Division Coordinator
Middle Division Coordinator
Upper Division Coordinator
List of telephone extensions:
Head of School
Dean of Administration
Billing & Scholarships
To Report an Absence