CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW or read more details about the application process below.
Already have an application account? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN.
- Academic Records from your Child's Current School - (request sent electronically with submission of online application; if hard copy is required, send this signed form to your child's current school)
- Teacher Recommendations (sent electronically with submission of online application)
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation (sent electronically with submission of online application)
The family/student interview will be scheduled once the application file is complete and testing results have been reviewed, if applicable.
Our Admissions Committee will meet to determine whether an Offer of Acceptance is made. You will be notified of their decision via email.
After the enrollment forms are complete, you are part of the Faith Warrior Family for the upcoming school year. Congratulations and welcome!
Students With Accommodations:
At Bayshore Christian School, we are equipped to provide the accommodations listed below. While we take pride in our ability to maximize a student’s potential, we are not equipped to make modifications to our curriculum, and we do not have the personnel or equipment to make changes to our programs. Given the size of our school and our available resources, we may not be able to provide all requested accommodations.
- Extended time on exams and other high-stakes tests
- Preferential seating or being seated close to the teacher
- Small class sizes
In general, accommodations require a recommendation from a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist. Bayshore Christian School does not accept IEPs or 504 plans as the only documentation for accommodations.
Accommodations for standardized tests (SAT, SAT Subject Tests, AP, and PSAT) are awarded only by the College Board and by ACT. Bayshore Christian School cannot grant accommodations for these tests; they must be applied for independently.
Bayshore Christian School admits students of any race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration, educational policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs.