We have rolling admissions, which means we accept applications throughout the school year; however, here are important admissions dates for the 2023/2024 school year:
- October 1, 2022: 2023/2024 applications open for all age groups
- December 1 - 31, 2022: Re-enrollment for current families
- January 15, 2023: Admissions Committee begins notifying families about admissions decisions. Applicants can receive notification of the following decisions:
- Accepted - An Offer of Acceptance is given and the family pays the Acceptance Fee
- Wait List - There are more applicants than available spaces. The applicant will remain on the waiting list until a space becomes available or the parent withdraws the application.
- Offer Not Extended - The Admissions Committee has determined the applicant will be better served at another school. The Admissions Committee's decision is final.
Note: The admissions process can take 2 - 3 weeks, depending on the grade level of your student. Make sure to apply in advance to provide the Admissions Committee ample time to complete the process. Applications received within 3 weeks of the start of school may not be fully processed before the first day of school.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW or read more details about the application process below.
Already have an application account? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN.
- Applicants in grades K2 through 5th grade need to schedule a student visit if they did not attend a campus tour.
- The student/family interview for 6th - 12th Grade applicants will be scheduled once the application file is complete and testing results have been reviewed, if applicable.
Our Admissions Committee will meet to determine whether an Offer of Acceptance is made. You will be notified of their decision via email.
If a family has applied for Financial Aid, the Financial Aid Team will meet at this point in the admissions process to determine if a financial aid award will be given. Please visit this page of our website for details about the Financial Aid process.
If an Offer of Acceptance is made, you will complete payment of the non-refundable $200 New Student Acceptance Fee via our Shopping Cart. Once the fee is paid, instructions for completing our online enrollment process will be emailed to you. We are excited you will be joining us!
Review our New Families page and our Now a Faith Warrior page for information about supplies, Before and After School Care enrollment, etc. Keep checking back for updates!
After the enrollment forms are complete, you are part of the Faith Warrior Family for the upcoming school year. Congratulations and welcome!
Students With Accommodations:
Bayshore Christian School offers reasonable accommodations when a professional diagnosis with supporting documentation from a medical doctor, psychiatrist, or psychologist is provided. BCS does not implement public school IEP/504 Accommodation Plans. Enrolled students requiring accommodations will be provided with a Bayshore Christian School Student Support Plan.
While we take pride in our ability to maximize a student’s potential, Bayshore Christian School is not equipped to make modifications to our curriculum, and we do not have the personnel or equipment to make changes to our programs. Bayshore Christian School may provide the following accommodations:
- Extended time on exams and other high-stakes tests
- Preferential seating or proximity to the teacher
- Small class sizes
Accommodations for standardized tests (SAT, SAT Subject Tests, AP, and PSAT) are awarded only by the College Board and by ACT. Bayshore Christian School cannot grant accommodations for these tests; they must be applied for independently and approved by the College Board.
Bayshore Christian School admits students of any race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration, educational policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs.