Mission & Vision
The philosophy of Bayshore Christian School underlies the development and maintenance of the school’s entire program. This philosophy encapsulates our motto, vision, mission, and core values.
“We are Bayshore: Scholars, Leaders, Faith Warriors”
Shaping young people in Christ to make an impact in the world.
Bayshore Christian School challenges, develops, and empowers students for leadership by following the example of Jesus to “grow in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man.” Luke 2:52
Statement of Faith
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our faith. The Bible itself is the sole and final source of all that we believe. We do believe, however, that the Statement of Faith accurately represents the teachings of the Bible and therefore, is binding upon all teachers.
- We believe in God, the creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe God created male and female in His image.
- We believe God consecrated marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
- We believe in the trinity: God the Father Almighty, Jesus Christ, his only Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is Lord; that he is divine, that he is God.
- We believe that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin.
- We believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of all mankind when he was crucified.
- We believe that Jesus died and was buried.
- We believe that Jesus was resurrected from death and is alive today.
- We believe that Jesus sits at the right hand of the God the Father Almighty.
- We believe that Jesus will return to this earth to judge all mankind.
- We believe in everlasting life.
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired word of God, inerrant and true.
Teaching and demonstrating faith in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and in the infallible Word of God
Exhibiting moral and ethical strength of character
Providing an educational program that demands academic excellence and prepares students for success in life
Serving with care and compassion for others in the local and global community
(1 Peter 3:8)
Cultivating a partnership between families and school to benefit the development and growth of each student
Proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the world as faithful disciples