At BCS, we provide your kindergarten through fourth grader a safe and secure environment where we value and respect our students. We believe your child is created with individual, God-given talents and abilities, and we are privileged to help your child thrive using those gifts. We want her to have a passion for life-long learning.
Our elementary teachers are highly trained and credentialed educators who hold certificates through the Florida Department of Education. Each teacher is committed to practicing Christian values in and outside the classroom and helping your child grow in all areas of his life.
Highlights of our Lower Division Program:
- We value hands-on learning and strive to teach using techniques that will allow students to become problem solvers.
- We focus on essential core knowledge: reading, writing, grammar, spelling, math, science, social studies, and Bible.
- We enhance classroom academics with out-of-the-classroom experiences at places like The Florida Aquarium, Zoo Tampa, Busch Gardens Zoo School, JA Biztown and many more.
- We offer weekly enrichment classes in physical education, vocal and instrumental music, visual arts, technology, and Spanish.
- Your child will have outdoor recess every day, weather permitting, of course!
- Your young learner will demonstrate her Christian faith through her actions as she participates in service-oriented projects for the benefit of our community and world.
- Your young artist will reach for the stars! As a performing arts student, he will participate in drama, vocal, and instrumental performances.
- We offer before and after school care and enrichment programs including soccer, Mad Science, and Clay Club.
Lower Division hours: 8:15-2:45
Before school care available at 7:00 am. After school care available until 6:00 pm.