The earliest years of a child’s education are the foundation for their future in school, and we consider it a privilege to be a part of each of our student’s journey. In a loving and nurturing environment, we create a safe learning atmosphere for preschool students. We infuse Biblical principles into our academic curriculum and model Christian values for our youngest learners. As our preschool students build a strong academic foundation, they also develop spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically through daily interaction with peers.
Our preschool follows our school calendar and students are promoted on a "school year" basis. All BCS preschool programs have full-day, 5-day schedules. Age-eligibility for our programs is as follows:
K2: Student turns two years old by September 1st
K3: Student turns three years old by September 1st
K4: Student turns four years old by September 1st
Highlights of our Early Childhood Program:
- Read our school's Mission, Vision, Statement of Faith, and Core Values
- Full day preschool for students ages two through PreKindergarten. Our preschool program follows our school calendar. All school closings are noted in our school calendar.
- We believe consistency is key for all children, and especially for our youngest Faith Warriors. A safe, stable, calm learning environment is paramount for our students.
- Hands-on learning approach, enhanced with developmentally-appropriate curriculum for reading, math, science, and social studies.
- Play-based learning techniques are incorporated to help students develop gross and fine motor skills as well as social skills.
- Students learn that the Lord loves each of them, and we promote an appreciation for His Word through daily Bible lessons.
- Our curriculum is enriched with instruction in art and music, trips to our school library, and fun weekly chapel services specifically designed for preschoolers.
- Early Childhood hours: 8:15-2:30
- Before and after school care is offered as well as after-school enrichment activities.
Read the Course Descriptions for our Early Childhood program.