The earliest years of a child’s education are the foundation for their future in school, and we consider it a privilege to be a part of each of our student’s journey. In a loving and nurturing environment, we create a safe learning atmosphere for preschool students. We infuse Biblical principles into our academic curriculum and model Christian values for our youngest learners. As our preschool students build a strong academic foundation, they also develop spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically through daily interaction with peers.
Highlights of our Early Childhood Program:
- Full day preschool for students ages two through four.
- Hands-on learning approach, enhanced with developmentally-appropriate curriculum for reading, math, science, and social studies.
- Play-based learning techniques are incorporated to help students develop gross and fine motor skills as well as social skills.
- Students learn that the Lord loves each of them, and we promote an appreciation for His Word through daily Bible lessons.
- Our curriculum is enriched with instruction in visual and performing arts, technology, weekly chapel, and physical education.
- Before and after school care is offered as well as after-school enrichment activities.
Early Childhood hours: 8:15-2:30
Before school care available at 7:00 am. After school care available until 6:00 pm.