Bayshore Tuition & Fees
Bayshore families bring diverse cultural and ethnic heritages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and experiences, all united by the choice to attend our unique school. Please get started early in the enrollment exploration and financial aid process, and be sure to let us know how we can help.
Tuition & Fees
- Pre-K2–K4: $8,190.00
- Grade K5–4: $8,820.00
- Grade 5–8: $9,240.00
- Grade 9–12: $9,765.00
- *Registration Fee - $75.00 per family
- *Acceptance Fee (per new student) - $200.00
- *Testing Fee (per new student) - $105.00
Renweb Fees (payable through FACTS Management)
- *Online Registration Fee - $10.00 per returning student
- *Online Registration/Application Fee - $20.00 per new student
FACTS Mgmt. Enrollment Fee
- *Monthly/Quarterly payment plan - $46.00
- *Semiannual/Annual payment plan - $20.00
- Late Payment Fee - $50.00
- Return Check - $50.00
Before School Care and After School Care
- Daily Rate for Before School Care - $10.00
- Daily Rate for After School Care - $15.00
- Monthly Rate for Before School Care - $65.00
- Monthly Rate for After School Care - $185.00
- Late Pick-Up Charge (per quarter hour) - $15.00
- Middle School - $100.00
- J.V. and Varsity - $175.00
- Football - $200.00
- (Capped at $300.00 per athlete, per school year, excluding football)
Once a student registers, he/she may apply for financial aid through FACTS. Once we receive the FACTS report, we may grant financial aid for a greater/lesser or exact amount as recommended by FACTS and determined by the school administration. We base the decision on student need as stated via the FACTS report and a hardship letter written by the student’s parent or guardian.
StepUp for Students provides financial aid for low-income Florida school children.
We invite families to apply for financial aid.
Non - Discrimination Policy
Bayshore Christian School admits students of any race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration, educational policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs.