Parents, Teachers, Faith Warriors
We recognize parental involvement as a key factor to our success. Quite simply, we cannot accomplish everything we do without your help. Throughout the year, the Parent-Teachers-Faith Warriors will sponsor and support events that directly benefit and enrich the students of Bayshore Christian School.
What is Parents, Teachers, Faith Warriors (PTFW)?
All parents and/or guardians of children attending Bayshore Christian School, as well as, each member of the professional staff, are members of the PTFW and are encouraged to participate.
PTFW will sponsor and support events that directly benefit and enrich the students of Bayshore Christian School. Our success is dependent on your active involvement.
- Active members of the PTFW consist of parents/guardians, teachers, and alumni who volunteer their time.
- We are an independent organization, and we do not belong to any state or national affiliation.
- We keep all funds that are raised by the PTFW for our school and are not required to contribute percentages to local, state, and/or national associations.
- The PTFW works with the school to evaluate and prioritize allocation of funds raised.
The Bayshore Christian School's PTFW Mission is:
- To develop avenues of hospitality and fellowship toward BCS faculty, the students, and parents/guardians
- To improve and enhance the quality of our school
- To be a positive public relations agency to our school community
How to Help
We take our mission seriously; together we are the PTFW for the enrichment of the school, staff, and students. We offer a number of ways you can help us to accomplish our mission:
Attend a meeting!
We will hold monthly meetings on Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. throughout the school year. If you can not attend the meetings, please review the minutes (posted below) and see what you've missed and how you can help!
Attend our events!
Mark your calendars for some upcoming events you won't want to miss:
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017: Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A Gandy Blvd - 5:00-7:00 p.m. - benefitting PTFW
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017: Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A Gandy Blvd - 5:00-7:00 p.m. - benefitting PTFW
Please enjoy these photos from our first-ever car show, which took place in conjunction with our Harvest for Him Festival!
Harvest For Him Festival
Students, faculty, families, and friends enjoyed a day of fellowship at the BCS annual Harvest For Him Fall Festival. From dunking teachers in the dunk tank, to the pie eating contest, to other fun activities, everyone had a great time!