Bayshore Christian School is a college preparatory program for students in PK2 through 12th grades. Our faculty and staff have all professed a personal faith in Christ and are active members of local evangelical churches. We encourage applicants who are committed to academic excellence in a Christ-centered community to apply.
- High School English Teacher
- This is a full-time faculty position. Teacher will be responsible for English I, English II, American literature, AP language, and AP literature.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in education or related field. English education background and high school teaching experience preferred. Florida certificate required (candidate may work toward this upon hiring).
- Information Technology Teacher
- This is a full-time, instructional faculty position. Responsibilities include teaching high school computer technology courses, as well as, middle school computer technology elective courses. Opportunities to guide the production of the daily morning show, video productions, and more.
- Qualifications: bachelor's or master's degree in education or related field. Florida certificate required (may work toward this upon hiring).
Substitute Teacher Positions
We have a general need for qualified substitute teachers for all grade levels. Once approved, we keep these applications on file with substitute positions filled on an as-needed basis. Applicants must meet all requirements of full-time faculty members. Please direct all completed applications to Mrs. Angie Bailey, Lower School Principal.
- Administrative Secretary
- Bus Drivers
Support Staff Positions
- After School Care Teacher
- Hours are 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Qualifications should include a degree in education, 40 hours of DCF training, and/or DCF staff credentials.
- Preschool Aide
- Hours are 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Qualifications should include a degree in education, 40 hours of DCF training, and/or DCF staff credentials.
Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Policy
Bayshore Christian School is an equal opportunity employer and educational provider committed to a policy of non-discrimination for any member of the school's community. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in hiring practices, policies, and administration. This policy applies to faculty, staff, students, visitors, applicants, and contractors in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, orders, school policies, procedures, and processes.